"My favorite animal is steak." ~ Fran Lebowitz.

Thursday, August 9, 2007

Thanks, And Welcome!

The image, shown below, as ripped from Jimmy Moore's "Livin' La Vida Low-Carb" blog, in his post 50 Sizzling Hot New Low-Carb Blogs For 2007...I have been honored after only two days of posting in my new Low Carb Blog here with making his list!



Thanks, Jimmy.

And thank you if you are here visiting...I plan on not only adding more Low Carb recipes, but journaling my journey through weight loss and Low Carb living. I also plan on making commentary on certain issues facing the low carb community as well.

I have been Low Carbing (Atkins) since July 6th of this year, and I've lost about 20 pounds so far. I was thrilled the other day when I could buckle my belt two whole notches in from where I had been able to buckle it. I've got about 40 lbs. to go, but I'm in no rush - - I'm taking things as slow and healthfully as possible. I've never felt better, though. My skin is glowing and I have so much more energy than I had when I was addicted to carbohydrates.

If you get a chance, do visit all of the blogs/sites on Jimmy's list. I plan to...and it's always nice to make new low carbing friends!

4 comments:

Jodi said...

I don't know about "low carb" exactly, but I have been watching what I eat very carefully. Your recipes look very good. I will be back.

J.

Scale Mistress said...

Congrats and welcome to the low carb life. I low carbed once or twice before and was successful. This time has been the best though. I've been at it since mid April and have lost 35 pounds. Stick with it. It is worth it!

Morgan MacLeoid said...

Hi CJane! :)

Great blog and I always enjoy reading your posts on the forums!

I've tagged your blog and added it to my blog roll. To see the rules for tagging another blog, see here:

http://goodcarbma.blogspot.com/

Cheers!
Morgan

OhYeahBabe said...

That's neat that he chose your blog. It's easy to see why - your recipes and how you describe them are wonderful. I wish you'd post more often!
OYB

Resolve not to get ripped off by scams like Kimkins!
Friends don't let friends do the Kimkins Starvation Diet!